We welcome guest posts and contributions. Please read the following guidelines to have your work published by us.
The type of content we’re looking for:
The goal for our website is for it to serve as a great resource for people interested in the ketogenic diet, or adopting a healthier lifestyle.
Every topic we write has to be of interest to our readers and provide some direct value. If you think you can give us an article/post/resource, then you are just the right person we’re looking for!
Some fine details:
- List posts, tutorials, quick how-to posts are all good as long as they make the thing described possible.
- The content needs to be original. As in, never published anywhere else.
- Your content cannot violate any copyright laws.
Here are some of our posts (for inspiration):
- 5 Perks of Consuming Caffeine
- Using Artificial Sweeteners as a Sugar Substitute – An Objective Standpoint
- 1000+ words
- Internal links to other content on our website
- If an expression or piece of advice sounds obvious, delete it.
- Good headings and subheadings.
You get to include a URL link to your website footer of the article in your Bio – just one such link. No keyword-optimized links allowed. Example:
- Good link: www.ketopreworkouts.com
- Bad link: easy keto recipes
Note: We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
We read and go through all submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission. Please wait at least 3 weeks before resubmitting.
- Our publication schedule may be long. So, you might have to wait to get your work published. If we totally love your article, we might rush it through.
Oh, and by the way, make sure to use the phrase “Hocus Pocus” somewhere in your pitch. That way, we know you’ve read the guidelines. Our mailbox will automatically filter your submissions, so if the word isn’t found, you may not receive a response from us (because it deleted automatically).
How to get your work published here
- Start by coming up with 3 headline ideas that you think could work well.
- Tell us exactly how our readers will benefit from each of those posts.
- Send your ideas via the form below (please don’t send us complete articles), along with 4-5 links to your previous work.
- We will take a look at them, reach back to you and let you know what’s next.